So deep (゜_゜)
So deep (゜_゜)
I think, as humans, we are inclined to favour what is “beautiful” over what is “ugly”. More so than that, we are genuinely afraid to create “ugly” things. That pushes many of us back a step because the refusal of creation cannot be said to be pretty, either. We sit and whine, uttering phrases…
"It’s funny how one summer can change everything. It must be something about the heat and the smell of chlorine, fresh-cut grass and honeysuckle, asphalt sizzling after late-day thunderstorms, the steam rising while everything drips around it. Something about long, lazy days and whirring air conditioners and bright plastic flip-flops from the drugstore thwacking down the street. Something about fall being so close, another year, another Christmas, another beginning. So much in one summer, stirring up like the storms that crest at the end of each day, blowing out all the heat and dirt to leave everything gasping and cool. Everyone can reach back to one summer and lay a finger to it, finding the exact point when everything changed. That summer was mine."- Sarah Dessen, That Summer (via observando)
"- Get up and leave // E.E (via preciouspayne)
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
I feel so hollow- I thought I’d be much, much happier here, but I am not. It is weird. I can’t tell if I am interested in anything (if I were to be, in all likelihood it is not geology, because I cannot stay awake in that class). There is a quote from To Be Sung Underwater that speaks volumes to…
"I wish people could just say how they feel like ‘Hey I really don’t like when you do that to me’ or ‘Hey I’m in love with you’ or ‘Hi I really miss you and I think about you all the time’ without sounding desperate. Why can’t everyone be painfully honest and just save people the trouble."- thekhoolhaus (via ridiculouslyproper)
- - - - -
Prints of this, along with my Riven and Nami/MF, among other things, are up on My shop » http://shilin.storenvy.com
- - - - -
My manga: http://carciphona.com
Lol 60 min compilation part two! I guess I end up trying to draw someone different everyday but another quick promo for the twitter account vonna and I are running if anyone’s interested to come and scribble with us for League.
And these are all monochrome because I seriously cannot draw anything in color in 60 minutes LOL.